miércoles, noviembre 30, 2005

buenos tiempos ; )

Thanksgiving was great... saw my family and friends, stuffed myself silly... watched movies and even slept in a couple times. Misael is getting taller, Abi looks even prettier with her new haircut... Sarai is even bigger... lol... and I thought it was impossible... Mom and Dad were running around working hard, as usual, but we got to spend a lot of time together still... hehe... we even went shopping : ) and my kids and I put up the xmas tree... and we did "hw" together.. hehe... we even slept together, as big and old as we all are... night-time conversations are the best.. lol... I love my family!
Got to see Val too ... hadn't seen the girl in forever... since the summer? it was nice to see her (and she looks great : ) ! ) and catch up and get our hair done and all that stuff... it was great ; ) I missed her so much. we'll see each other during the xmas break, and then she'll be off to her new job in McAllen (hehe... can't say it, but I think I can spell it...lol... ). Good luck to the crazy girl : )
The downside to the weekend was that Grandma got sick on Monday morning... she is doing great now, but she is still having surgery to prevent it from happening again... Dad and Mom are with her in San Antonio right now, and I think that they are all a lot better now that they know what the problem was and that she's had no complications. please keep her and my Dad in your prayers.
Friends are doing well... Janie is working at a Pizza place now... she sounds happy again ; ) ! I think she's glad to not have all that stress she had.. and she was able to see the kid, and he's doing well. looks like a merry Xmas to me : ) maybe we'll do that dinner thing w/ Akshay and Ashish this weekend, depending on how things go... finals are going to make a knot of nerves out of me... but I'm very glad to be almost done with this whole thing... almost done... almost done.
I need to find out about Yuritza's bf... been thinking about her the whole week...
The Boy had a final this morning... he studied so much for that thing... I'm sure he did well. We had dinner tonight... it was beautiful... I missed him so much!! Being away from him for the break made me realize how hard it's going to be to not see him for an entire month... thank God for internet...
Well... I get to sleep tonight... gotta start on a paper tomorrow... good night everybody..

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hey Arely! I gotta work from 11 to 3. We can get lunch before that or after...Whatever works best for you. But gyeah, I'm doggy sitting, so I gotta be back home before Jeremy leaves for work at 4. Maybe we can get breakfast??? Give me a call, we'll figure it out. As for Akshay and Ashish--I do believe Akshay already left for his job. =(
Give me call. Luv u! -Janie

Arely dijo...

hey Janie... sorry I didn't read this on time for breakfast... don't think you're gonna make it all the way here and then back before 4pm, so yeah, I'll call u up. AWE! he said he'd stay a little bit longer... I knew we should have done it without Ashish... we can see him any other time :( well... I'll call him up and say goodbye then ...
luv ya too!
~Arely