I am SO sick! I can't fall sleep...
so I decided to change my blog layout, only to realize I've pretty much gone through most of the templates.. that's how I ended up with this one, which is the very first template I ever used on this blog... which for some reason gives me a sense of peace I am deeply enjoying..
those were the days...
I miss living in the same city with Q!
I cant wait till this semester is over...
I sometimes get the sense that I live in some type of emotional limbo... always waiting... waiting to see Q, waiting to go home, waiting to be done with school, waiting for Sarai's baby to be born... too much waiting for someone as impatient as me :P hmm ...I wonder what happened to those two pics on my post about his early bd visit..
The Briones Cruz clan is doing well... pics coming soon...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario