martes, junio 02, 2009

Daycations.

I know Im late with this post. Im still trying to get back into blogging. I've been surprisingly busy for a "stay at home wife." Hehhe.
But here go a few pictures from our little trip to St. Joseph. Verdad que esta bonito el pueblito?

We went to St Joseph because there is this really awesome little castle made into a restaurant by a Mexican family. Cool huh?
And this is us.. lol. Posing for the automatic photo. We're there, if you look really really closely :P
There is also a cool little Mexican grocery store at the very entry of the town. I finally something that can at least be called chorizo. Esta mas o menos. Pero de perdis sirve para lo k tiene k servir y no sabe a colorante aritificial :P



We also had a picnic the other day... Had a lot of fun taking pics of a turtle's behind. Even found out it had little baby turtles. The weather was wonderful that day, and we ate and walked around and napped out in the sun. Gotta luv the summer starting up... finally!!!


On other news, Q and I have been recruited to work with the youth at Central UMC, where I've been volunteering for a while now (with missions/children ministries). I'm very excited about it... we have all kinds of fun things in mind already, including camping trips and lock-ins and mudd silly olympics.. Yeah! Yay for 14 year olds. LoL. Q is staring at me.

Hmm.. and Im going to the UM Conference on Thursday and Friday. Looks like I'll be introduced by my high school president. She needs to promote the school, and I think it's a good chance to talk about Abi. hehe..

OOOH!! And we saw UP the other day. A TOTAL MUST SEE! *Tear* Pixar keeps messing up with my favorite flick list. I think I've found the ultimate #1, and then they have to come up with something new.
In any case, I have only one thing to say:

"SQUIRREL!"

Yes, indeed. We command attention.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Vamos a ver up el miercoles con davidillo.
Love you!
mami

Arely dijo...

jiji.. esta muy bonita. les va a gustar :D