Has anybody seen the show?
saw a 2 min trailer while waiting for Q to get online.... and I loved it! LoL... I don't actually have the time to watch an episode right now... jiji... but I shall make the time to see it (on nbc.com) sometime next week.... they show the last episode online! how cool is that?
Q, amor, I have got to change that abbreviation... Q has another meaning for me... and it's weird having all this complicated academic info lurking out from the back of my mind every time I see that letter... hmm... M is taken... hmmm... how about R? sort of taken too, huh? I'll think about it...
So... speaking of heroes --well... real heroes this time-- I'd like to make an announcement: My parents are amazing. They are the wisest, most loving, most fully accomplished people I have ever met. No particular reason, really, for that last random thought. Today I've been thinking of how amazed I am at the huge blessing they represent... It's just so awesome to know that the two people I've always looked up to, always wanted to be like, are my parents. A warm, fuzzy feeling I wanted to share :)
And well, in good old Orthodox tradition: Prayers for my baby nephew, who had a bit of a problem last night. He's ok now... out of the hospital and everything... but it was "quite a scare," as Mom said.. and of course for my sister, who must still be a bit upset..
And for Mom... who's working hard not to let ALL the stuff that's going on at home and work keep her from finishing her teacher certification. She's been getting all A+, my friends... this whole time. that's like a 5.0 on a 4.0 scale. I'm not kidding. She is so amazing. Mom, if you are reading this... TE AMO!!
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario