jueves, febrero 22, 2007

I can be evil too

see?
do I look evil? insane? no? ok, well I tried! :P took like 5 of them weird pics...
I guess I did step on the boundaries of blog identity security a while ago tho ..jiji..

so, the weather has been a bit nicer. I'm still suspicious, though, especially since we're supposed to have a really cold day tomorrow again. yay.
nothing much going on other from that. oh, one of my professors has been ill with the flu... so there's only been one actual class meeting for that class... it's like being in secondary school again... jijiji... and as you can see I've been using my extra time with the according wisdom :D jijii...

hm... been eating well lately. I did eventually go to the grocery store. jeje... got me some veggies. oh. and some free milk. I think someone's gonna miss it :-P

Mom might be visiting sooon :D! And Q is comin after his sister's wedding reception. B&B and family, hope you guys have a blast! jijiji... happy times, happy times indeed :)

ok... gotta get to class.

2 comentarios:

Arely dijo...

Geez... gracias, Ama! :-P jajaja, ke gacha! =))!

I miss you tooooo!! Ya compraste tus boletitos, ya ya? :D

Arely dijo...

aw...
I luv u tooo.... :)