sábado, septiembre 24, 2005
Writer's block
Ok... I give. I like him. and I said I was gonna stay out of trouble. I did... for what ..two weeks? We had dinner together last night. We both cooked, and two of my friends came over to eat and left right away. I lost, by the way. Took me two hours to get the fish done... didn't come out all that great either. I say it would've been so much better if the fish had been whole... lol... at least that's my story. I'm sticking to it : ) ! After an hour of salsa-dancing lessons, we went out for some ice cream... and he finally kissed me. So there. We're both in trouble. But he was holding my hand last night, and I felt safe, for the first time in a very, very long time. Writer's block. I get it now.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario