domingo, noviembre 26, 2006

I missed the movie.

I was supposed to watch a movie tonight on disney channel... about this little girl that wanted to dance and win some contest... yeah... I know... I'm a little kid... jiji...
Ready for the sad part? I forgot. I was too busy missing Q (sweetie, you definitely owe me a chick flick...muajajajaja) and since watching movies on Sunday night isn't a part of my normal schedule, I completely forgot about it. LoL. I forgot to watch my movie :o)!! Ah well... at least I get to watch Heroes tomorrow night.

It seems everybody is going nuts with final projects and papers and presentations and tests and all sorts of crazy end-of-the semester stress. My semester isn't quite yet ending... so I guess I get to stress a bit later.. hehe.. dunno if that's gonna turn out to be such great news, but at least I'm not freaking out right now... hehe...
But good luck to all of you smart, hard working people, and may your every drop of effort be blessed.
I'm gonna keep studying for Greek... hehe... wanna make sure I end up stressing as little as possible...
yup. back to Greek. Good luck you guys!!!

No hay comentarios.: