so... I take it back. I AM telling you my grades, but only because I did well :P
A- in Orthodoxy and Heresy.... and although I was honestly not expecting a B, I have to say God is GOOOOOOD! ...and my professor too... What can I say? They both like me.
LoL. Which isn't saying much, since they both like everybody :P
Well, yeah... never been happier about a B.
later edit:
I can't believe this.. LOL! I was so happy I didnt say what I got a B in. it was GREEK! LoL... that sentence should have been something like "although I was honestly not expecting to get a B on my Greek midterm, I have to say God is GOOOOOOD!"
I've been having a lot of trouble with this class... to the point that I was even considering to listen to my Dad's admitedly practical advice and take Spanish instead. Greek is kicking my butt. So... yeah... I am very, very happy with my B :D ...jiji....
and... hmm... I was expecting higher than a B in Orthodoxy and Heresy... I actually have a feeling I might have had the highest grade in my class :D! but... WOooOOOOohOOOOOOooo for Bs in Greek!!! LoL...
2 comentarios:
Congrats! :)
tenkius :) !
I luv u two too. jiji..
Publicar un comentario